Powered by Piwigo
Logo
90/130
Lisboa | Padrão dos Descobrimentos
thumb

Inaugurated in 1960, this monument on the northern bank of the Rio Tejo esturary in Santa Maria de Belém reminds of the Portugese Age of Discovery in the 15th and 16th Century. The Ponte 25 de Abril appears in the background (eastward view).




Created
Sunday 2 July 2017 by Martin Mergili in Europe / Portugal (1064 visits)