6717/11179

The World in Images

Logo

La Caravelle Peninsula | Phare de la Caravelle

WI_la762.jpg

This lighthouse was built in 1862 on a basaltic outcrop 115 m above sea level. In 1970 the former guard was replaced by an automatic system.

Location
View on OpenStreetMap
Created
on Saturday 23 February 2019 by Martin Mergili
Visits and license
2228 visits, CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 DEED license