Powered by Piwigo
Logo
61/101
Fort-de-France | Cathédrale Saint-Louis
WI_la763.jpg La Caravelle Peninsula | Phare de la CaravelleThumbnailsFort-de-France | Panoramic view

This church in the city centre was designed by Gustave Eiffel and opened in 1895, in the same place as six earlier cathedral buildings destroyed by hurricanes, earthquakes, and fire. It serves as the seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Fort-de-France.