18/65

The World in Images

Logo

Lviv | First Municipal Polyclinic

WI_ua918.jpg

Corner of Pidvalna Street and Ruska Street. This building is considered one of the finest examples of the Hutsul Secession style, combining Art Nouveau with folk architecture. It was built in 1905-1906 and originally used by an insurance company.

Location
View on OpenStreetMap
Created
on Sunday 16 June 2019 by Martin Mergili
Region
Visits and license
1726 visits, CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 DEED license