20/65

The World in Images

Logo

Lviv | Dominican Church and Monastery

WI_ua920.jpg

This church was consecrated in 1764 as a replacement for earlier Dominican churches, whereas the bell tower was added in the second half of the 19th Century. During Soviet times the building was used as a warehouse and a museum. In the 1990s, it was taken over by the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church.

Location
View on OpenStreetMap
Created
on Saturday 15 June 2019 by Martin Mergili
Region
Visits and license
1811 visits, CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 DEED license