Praha | Karlův most
View from the Malá Strana Bridge Tower in E direction. Connecting Malá Strana (Lesser Side) and the Old Town (Staré Město) of Prague, the Charles Bridge was the only fixed crossing of the Vltava river from its completion in 1402 until the mid 19th Century. Originally known as Kamenný most (Stone Bridge) or Pražský most (Prague Bridge), it was renamed to Karlův most only in 1870.
- bridge, cityscape, leisure, mirror of the past, people, traffic, urban life
- Saturday 30 October 2021 by Martin Mergili in Europe / Czech Republic and Slovakia (1180 visits)