Powered by Piwigo
Logo
2606/9871
Praha | Vltava with Karlův most
WI_cz230.jpg Praha | Karlův mostThumbnailsPraha | Vltava with Karlův most

View from Legion Bridge in N direction. Connecting Malá Strana (left side) and the Old Town (Staré Město, right side) of Prague, the Charles Bridge was the only fixed crossing of the Vltava river from its completion in 1402 until the mid 19th Century. Originally known as Kamenný most (Stone Bridge) or Pražský most (Prague Bridge), it was renamed to Karlův most only in 1870.

Created
Saturday 30 October 2021 by Martin Mergili in Europe / Czech Republic and Slovakia (1110 visits)