190/319

The World in Images

Logo

Lindau | Reichsplatz and Altes Rathaus

WI_ge001_356_02.jpg

Historic centre of Lindau, located on a small island near the shore of Lake Constance. The Old Town Hall dates back to 1422. It was originally constructed in Gothic style, but its exterior was later reshaped to Renaissance style. The wall paintings - added in the 19th century - depict the history of Lindau.

Location
View on OpenStreetMap
Created
on Saturday 19 August 2023 by Martin Mergili
Region
Visits and license
791 visits, CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 DEED license