Powered by Piwigo
Logo
72/390
Geneva | Lake with Jet d'Eau
WI_ch003.jpg Geneva panorama with lakeThumbnailsLausanne | City centre and Lake Geneva

This fountain was installed in 1886 as a safety valve for a hydraulic power system of a nearby factory. Soon after, it was moved to its current location and became a major landmark of Geneva.

Created
Saturday 31 August 2013 by Martin Mergili in Europe / Switzerland (3451 visits)