Powered by Piwigo
Logo
190/415
Berlin | Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche
WI_ge024.jpg Jena  |  Tower collectionThumbnailsBudapest | Szent István Basilika

Built in the 1890s, this protestant church was damaged during World War II. The remnants of the clock tower were left as a monument. The new clock tower appears in the left background, the new church in the right foreground.

Created
Saturday 1 April 2000 by Martin Mergili in Europe / Germany (1364 visits)