192/318

The World in Images

Logo

München | Altes Rathaus

WI_ge002_515.jpg

View from Tal in NW direction to the Old Town Hall, completed in the late 15th Century when it replaced an older building destroyed in a fire. After completion of the first part of the New Town Hall in 1874, most of the city administration moved out and the building has been dedicated to various other functions over time, such as a toy museum.

Location
View on OpenStreetMap
Created
on Sunday 27 March 2022 by Martin Mergili
Region
Visits and license
1532 visits, CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 DEED license