193/318

The World in Images

Logo

München | Altes Rathaus

WI_ge002_516.jpg

View from the clock tower of St. Peter's Church (Alter Peter) in E direction to the tower of the Old Town Hall. This building was completed in the late 15th Century, replacing an older construction destroyed in a fire. After completion of the first part of the New Town Hall in 1874, most of the city administration moved out and the building has been dedicated to various other functions over time, such as a toy museum.

Location
View on OpenStreetMap
Created
on Saturday 26 March 2022 by Martin Mergili
Region
Visits and license
1488 visits, CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 DEED license